{FB}Clan Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Similar topics
    Keywords

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Latest topics
    » Hi guys.. Want to get the band back together!
    Hi guys.. Want to get the band back together! EmptyTue 03 Apr 2018, 7:36 am by DJ

» The true Man's office.
    Hi guys.. Want to get the band back together! EmptyMon 02 Apr 2018, 3:06 pm by DJ

» Free Games up for grabs
    Hi guys.. Want to get the band back together! EmptyThu 12 Feb 2015, 3:02 pm by f3raldu+ch

» counter strike
    Hi guys.. Want to get the band back together! EmptyTue 10 Feb 2015, 4:16 pm by wags

» Email changes
    Hi guys.. Want to get the band back together! EmptyWed 10 Dec 2014, 8:10 pm by f3raldu+ch

» Minecraft meets World of Tanks and it's free to play :)
    Hi guys.. Want to get the band back together! EmptyMon 14 Jul 2014, 8:11 am by {FB}Zebitty

» New Minecraft Server
    Hi guys.. Want to get the band back together! EmptyTue 17 Jun 2014, 6:07 pm by skilz

» WILDSTAR guest passes.
    Hi guys.. Want to get the band back together! EmptyWed 11 Jun 2014, 9:10 am by {FB}Chaos

» Interesting YouTube Clips
    Hi guys.. Want to get the band back together! EmptyFri 16 May 2014, 8:30 pm by wags

» Post your Car
    Hi guys.. Want to get the band back together! EmptyFri 16 May 2014, 8:28 pm by wags

» About time!!!
    Hi guys.. Want to get the band back together! EmptySun 13 Apr 2014, 4:02 pm by {FB}Chaos

» The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot
    Hi guys.. Want to get the band back together! EmptySat 01 Mar 2014, 9:37 am by {FB}Zebitty

» haha classic
    Hi guys.. Want to get the band back together! EmptyTue 18 Feb 2014, 12:28 pm by {FB}Zebitty

» Arma 3 Server Reactivation Poll
    Hi guys.. Want to get the band back together! EmptyTue 18 Feb 2014, 1:22 am by {FB}Chaos

» Realm switch
    Hi guys.. Want to get the band back together! EmptyMon 17 Feb 2014, 2:56 pm by {FB}Zebitty

» Organistations are GO
    Hi guys.. Want to get the band back together! EmptyFri 24 Jan 2014, 8:28 am by {FB}Zebitty

» Happy Birthday Vsyncerator
    Hi guys.. Want to get the band back together! EmptyTue 21 Jan 2014, 6:40 pm by {FB}CC2005

» Stuff
    Hi guys.. Want to get the band back together! EmptyThu 16 Jan 2014, 1:37 pm by {FB}CC2005

» Merry Christmas
    Hi guys.. Want to get the band back together! EmptySun 29 Dec 2013, 8:08 pm by {FB}Whos_asking99

» This looks pretty cool...
    Hi guys.. Want to get the band back together! EmptyMon 04 Nov 2013, 8:40 am by {FB}Zebitty

Who is online?
    In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 64 on Fri 10 Apr 2015, 3:04 pm

I forgot my password

Hi guys.. Want to get the band back together!

3 posters

Go down

Hi guys.. Want to get the band back together! Empty Hi guys.. Want to get the band back together!

Post by DJ Tue 19 Dec 2017, 11:39 pm

Hi FB guys...
    I really want to get the band back together.
    I miss the old days and we all seem to be drifting away.
    Atm, we are playing some great games, but not together?
    Our forums are also bloody quiet.
    I know we are all separate clans, but to be honest, now more than ever looking back, we were just one clan playing red or blue.

PwrPlay is pretty much dead. We got hacked and lost 4 years of posts.. To be honest, it wasn't a whole lot, but it still hurt.
    We have rebuilt, and now want to play into the future.

So I was thinking we could maybe combine Clans a little more into the future?
    FB members are welcome to be full PwR members. They can obviously stay in FB too at the same time...  
    I would hope and want Vsync to be a full admin on the pwr site. . No rest for the wicked.
    As far as payments go, Brimlad and I will keep paying for the site and the TS channel.   Unless anyone wants to kill Brimlad, and then in gratitude, Boz will pay for everything...
    Along the same lines, if you like, PwR could be members here.
    But all jokes aside, Us old bastards need to get together because gaming will never be as good as it was with all of you.
    We could also just as separate clans try to get together more on some games.
    Just some thoughts after to many Vodkas. Night all.

DJ
    8 XP
    8 XP

Back to top Go down

Hi guys.. Want to get the band back together! Empty Re: Hi guys.. Want to get the band back together!

Post by {FB}Snowghost Thu 11 Jan 2018, 8:20 pm

im with you.

this website is dead.
    im not much into games these days, cant afford the time or the money - well i cant keep up with it. but yeah, i feel welcome with the PwR people. so thanks.

i guess its just about team stackin in new games and pwning noobs togeather eh?

{FB}Snowghost
    100 XP
    100 XP

Back to top Go down

Hi guys.. Want to get the band back together! Empty Re: Hi guys.. Want to get the band back together!

Post by DJ Fri 12 Jan 2018, 6:13 pm

Hey Snowey.. Pawning n00bs is good..
    As I said, PwR site is pretty dead as well. That's why it would be nice to all get together.

Our Teamspeak channel is displayed at pwrplay.com
    Most cahannels have no password.
    Most nights the guys are in the +18 channel. Call me on Steam for the password.
    Once someone has it, feel free to post it in your private channels.
    I'll pm it to you snowey.

DJ
    8 XP
    8 XP

Back to top Go down

Post by {FB}Snowghost Sun 14 Jan 2018, 2:13 pm

{FB}Snowghost
    100 XP
    100 XP

Back to top Go down

Post by {FB}Snowghost Sun 14 Jan 2018, 2:16 pm

DJ do you have an equilivlant post on your website?

How are other clans doing this? facebook? steam maybe?

My thoughts are, we sould pick a free game to play, pick it a month in advanced (few people will have internet issues or space issues these days, only grafix issues, and generly a free download isnt going to stress them too much)

then, we play it togeather or against each other on a nite in adanced.

yeah. thats what i think.

{FB}Snowghost
    100 XP
    100 XP

Back to top Go down

Post by DJ Sun 14 Jan 2018, 8:25 pm

Sounds great.

I will make a post over at pwrplay and ask for game suggestions on our teamspeak.

DJ
    8 XP
    8 XP

Back to top Go down

Post by {FB}Snowghost Tue 16 Jan 2018, 5:01 pm

Yeah but DJ i just loged onto steam for the first time in months, maybe others around think diffrent?

can you forum using steam?

{FB}Snowghost
    100 XP
    100 XP

Back to top Go down

Post by DJ Sun 11 Feb 2018, 10:41 pm

Soz Snow.. Been away. And then been working on site updates. Steam has groups. So group events can be posted. I have never done much with the steam groups but will look into it.
    We have a pwrplay steam group. I will post their as well.
    I have just revamped the pwrplay site so will now start working on a mass mail out to all the guys n girls.

DJ
    8 XP
    8 XP

Back to top Go down

Post by DJ Tue 13 Feb 2018, 9:15 pm

Mass mail out will go thursday or friday.

DJ
    8 XP
    8 XP

Back to top Go down

Post by caeper Sun 01 Apr 2018, 1:58 pm

Howdy guys,

I know it's been an extremely long time. Not even sure if you guys would remember me.

Anyway, I still keep in contact with a couple of the old far cry gang on Facebook. A couple of days ago, we came up with the idea of creating a server to jump on once again to relive the good ole days again for a bit of fun.

Just wondering if any of you guys that use to play would be interested in jumping on for a bash.

If you no longer have the game, you can download it from Ubisoft for $4.

Anyway, let me know what you think.

Hope you have all been well Smile

caeper
    25 XP
    25 XP

http://www.thefcpclan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DJ Mon 02 Apr 2018, 2:25 pm

Hey Caeper.
    Long time no see mate.
    Love to play some FC but the multi player servers are gone.
    There are some mod workarounds I hear. Have you tried them?

Snowy and I have been trying to get the old guys back together for a few months now. I have sent mass emails out from pwrplay.com but only Coleridge answered.

Any way, let us know over at www.pwrplay.com if u come up with anything.

DJ
    8 XP
    8 XP

Back to top Go down

Post by DJ Tue 03 Apr 2018, 7:36 am

DJ
    8 XP
    8 XP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down